Culture of preparing meat specialties overan open fre is as old as human civilization.
The culture of preparing meat specialties overan open fre is as old as human civilization. Thus far, four unique grill (roštilj) preparation styles have been developed, European, Mediterranean, Asian and American.
American BBQ is a world recognized gastronomic attraction that has not been promoted suffciently, and is practically unavailable, on the Serbia and Balkan market.
The idea behind the Festival Roštilj ≠ BBQ is to present, our domestic audience and guests from abroad, with different ways of preparing traditional Serbian and Balkan specialties on the grill (roštilj), as well as providing them with a unique opportunity to try the specifc American BBQ tastes
What to expect:
- Exhibit program
- Educational program
- Commercial program
- Artistic program
- Entertainment program
Our partner in the organization of the first Festival Roštilj ≠ BBQ
KCBS Kansas City Barbeque Society
an international Association that hosts over 400 events, like this one, globally, every year.
Festival Date: 16 - 17.06.2018.
Festival Location: Surčin, Nautičko selo “Biser” Boljevci
- Weber Gril Academy
- Exam and certifcation for KCBS judges
- im and Becky Johnson cooking school (American BBQ kitchen)
- Rock concerts - Saturday night, check out performers here
- A child program - a weekly daily term
- Gastronomic competitions
- Prize games for visitors
- Promotion of traditional American BBQ specialties: burgers, ribs, briskets ...
- Promotion of traditional homemade barbecue specialties: ćevap, pljeskavica, ražnjić (Leskovac grill, Niš grill, Novopazar grill ...)
- Manufacturers and distributors of Craft beers
- Manufacturers and distributors of Lager beers
- Souvenir manufacturers
- Manufactures and distributors of grills / Weber, Primo, Jamie Oliver, Gorenc, Cadac, Sebastian,...
- Manufacturers and distributors of accompanying accessories, grill spices and sauces
- HoReCa: presentation of professional barbecues